Pasta Making Class at Kesté Pizza and Vino
Learn all the tips and tricks on how to make authentic, Neapolitan pasta !
In this pasta class, our guests will learn history and fun facts as well as techniques on how to make the perfect pasta. Then, you will actually make your own with the guidance from the master!
The ABCVIP Touch
The Fine Print
- This experience has a duration of 2 hours and the price is per person with a minimum of 5 guests which is $675 and reflected at checkout.
- The price includes 20% gratuity for the staff so your entire experience is 100% paid for!
- This experience also includes unlimited wine!
Enjoy the real taste of Italy with ABCVIP!
When you book with us, you’re family! Here are some house rules:
- Due to the preparation and coordination that goes into ensuring an exceptional experience, all sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- Kesté Pizza and Vino complies in accordance with all current CDC guidelines!
- Failure to arrive on time may result in a non-refundable cancelation at the discretion of the Kesté Pizza and Vino.
Details to note for this experience:
Just arrive and enjoy as your entire experience is 100% paid for but you are always welcome to give gratuity to the tour guides for an exceptional experience!
A valid 21+ ID is required if you intend to drink alcohol. If you are not drinking or underage, you can enjoy a dessert!
This experience is good for one person. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis – if the date and/or time you are looking for is not available or you need special accommodations, please email us or call/text us at 917.727.3639.
Thank you for booking the Kesté Pizza and Vino Pasta Making class! The restaurant is located in the Financial District on Gold Street and next to DeLury Square Compact City Park.