Statue and Skyline Sightseeing Night Cruise
See the sights of NYC from the water!
The ABCVIP Touch
The Fine Print
- One complimentary beer, wine, Champagne, or soft drink is offered. Additional beverages are available for purchase at checkout.
- The departure time is approximate.
Key Points About This Tour
- This tour is 1.5 hrs
- See all major lower Manhattan sites including:
- Battery Park, South Street Seaport, and One World Trade Center, and the Financial District
- Governor’s Island, The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Parts of Brooklyn, Queens and the New York City skyline
- Capacity limitations will follow the New York State guidelines
- Seating available in the climate controlled cabin or on the outer deck
Save On NYC Sighseeing Cruise with ABCVIP!
When you book with us, you’re family! Here are some house rules:
- Due to the preparation and coordination that goes into ensuring an exceptional experience, all sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- Classic Harbor Line complies in accordance with all current CDC guidelines and all must be vaccinated!
- Failure to arrive on time may result in a non-refundable cancelation at the discretion of Classic Harbor Line.
- All ages are allowed but a valid 21+ ID is required if you intend to drink alcohol. If you are not drinking or underage, you can enjoy a soft drink!
Details to note for this experience:
The cruise runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
This experience is good for one person and reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis – if the date and/or time you are looking for is not available or you need special accommodations, please email us or call/text us at 917.727.3639.
Thank you for booking the ABCVIP Statue and Skyline Sightseeing Experience with Classic Harbor Line!
This is NOT your ticket! Please be on the lookout for a separate email with the exact meeting location and ticket to board.