Private Experience at the Guggenheim Museum
STARTING AT $850
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to have the entire Guggenheim Museum to yourself!
Immerse yourself in the art and culture showcased in one of the most iconic museums in the world while learning about the museum itself from your own personal tour guide in this personalized exclusive experience!
The ABCVIP Touch
The Fine Print
- This private experience is for up to 8 guests with a duration of 45-minutes with the option to add another 45-minutes at checkout!
- If you have more than 8 people in your party, please contact us.
When you book with us, you’re family! Here are some house rules:
- Due to the preparation and coordination that goes into ensuring an exceptional experience, all sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- The Guggenheim complies in accordance with all current CDC guidelines!
- Failure to arrive on time may result in a non-refundable cancelation at the discretion of The Guggenheim.
- Due to the nature of this experience, we have to take extra precautions. Once you checkout, please send an email to [email protected] with a copy of your Driver’s License or Passport. Your reservation will be on hold and your credit card will not be charged until we receive your ID and the reservation is released. Thank you for your cooperation!
Details to note for this experience:
The price includes gratuity for your guide so once you checkout on our website, just arrive and enjoy as your entire experience is 100% paid for! Additional gratuity is always appreciated!
This experience is good for up to 8 people and reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis – if the date and/or time you are looking for is not available or you need special accommodations, please email us or call/text us at 917.727.3639.
Thank you for booking the ABCVIP Private Experience at the Guggenheim Museum!
Due to the nature of this experience, we have to take extra precautions. Please send an email to [email protected] with images of the driver’s licenses or passports of all guests in your party. You will need to present your documents when you arrive at the museum.
The Guggenheim is located on Museum Mile between 88th and 89th street.
All guests will go to the security entrance at 2 east 89th street near the corner of Fifth Avenue to check-in. Please remember to have your confirmation from ABCVIP and your Driver’s License or Passport.
Please note the following for your visit!
- Travel light—the coat check is temporarily closed
- All visitors over the age of two and all staff are required to wear a three-layer mask (e.g. three-layer cotton or surgical mask) or an N95 or equivalent mask at all times, even if you are vaccinated. Face masks must reach over your nose and mouth and be secured under your chin, completely covering your mouth and nostrils and fitting snugly against the sides of your face. The following masks are not permitted due to the increased risk of COVID-19 transmission these coverings pose any face mask that is not three-ply, bandanas, neck gaiters, and face masks with exhalation valves or vents. See CDC guidelines on how to wear a face mask.