Pizza Making Class at Cacio e Vino
Starting at $85
Pizza lovers unite!
In this two hour pizza making experience, you will be learning how to make pizza and getting all the tricks of the trade on how to make the best pie like an expert!
The ABCVIP Touch
The Fine Print
- This experience has a duration of 2 hours and the price is per person with a minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 10 guests.
- For groups of 11 or more , please reach out to us directly to help accommodate for your group.
Make the perfect pie!
When you book with us, you’re family! Here are some house rules:
- Due to the preparation and coordination that goes into ensuring an exceptional experience, all sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- Cacio e Vino complies in accordance with all current CDC guidelines!
- Failure to arrive on time may result in a non-refundable cancelation at the discretion of the Cacio e Vino.
Details to note for this experience:
Just arrive and enjoy as your entire experience is 100% paid for!
A valid 21+ ID is required if you intend to drink alcohol.
This experience is good for one person. Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis – if the date and/or time you are looking for is not available or you need special accommodations, please email us or call/text us at 917.727.3639.
Thank you for booking the Pizza Making class at Cacio e Vino! The restaurant is located in the East Village on 2nd Avenue, between East 4th and East 5th Street.