Ghosts of Broadway Live or Virtual Tour
STARTING AT $75
The Phantom of the Opera isn’t the only spooky story from Broadway!
Learn the history of old Broadway theaters that are notoriously haunted and have some frightening untold ghost stories. Our guide will give you the inside scoop as he leads the tour by lantern light!
The ABCVIP Touch
This exclusive experience was curated with ♥ for ABCVIP guests to give our guests never before heard stories of the ghosts of Broadway!
The Fine Print
- This outdoor experience is priced per person with a minimum of two guests.
- The price includes gratuity but you are always welcome to give your tour guide something extra for a great experience!
When you book with us, you’re family! Here are some house rules:
- This is an outdoor tour in Times Square so our guests should wear weather-appropriate clothes and should plan to walk about 8 blocks.
- Due to the preparation and coordination that goes into ensuring an exceptional experience, all sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- Improv Asylum complies in accordance with all current CDC guidelines!
- Failure to arrive on time may result in a non-refundable cancelation at the discretion of our tour guide.
Details to note for this experience:
The price includes gratuity for the tour guide so once you checkout on our website, just arrive and enjoy as your entire experience is 100% paid for! Of course, additional gratuities are always welcomed.
This experience is good for one person and reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis – if the date and/or time you are looking for is not available or you need special accommodations, please email us or call/text us at 917.727.3639.
Thank you for booking the ABCVIP Ghosts of Broadway Tour! Our guests will be meeting at the George M. Cohan Statue in Times Square near the TKTS booth. We will provide your guide’s name and phone number on the day of your tour! The map to the tour is below – enjoy!!
Please feel free to bring a mask and if at any point you or someone in your party is feeling uncomfortable, please let the tour guide know! Everyone has different levels of comfort and we are very sensitive to that. ♥