Evening Jazz Cruise on the Hudson
$115.00 2 hours
Jazz Cruise Around Manhattan
Cruise New York City’s famous harbor aboard the luxury 1920s style yacht while listening to live jazz music! You will hear anything from jazz standards by Gershwin, Cole Porter and Duke Ellington, to new renditions of Motown songs, R&B grooves and hits from today. This is truly the perfect way to start your evening and relax to the soothing sound of jazz.
The ABCVIP Touch
ABCVIP guests will enjoy priority seating as they cruise around Manhattan listening to live jazz music by the boat band, Harbor Line Jazz Trio!
The Fine Print
- This cruise is 90-minutes to two hours.
- Food is not included. Due to Covid-19, we ask that If you bring food that it is only a simple light snack.
- The price is per person with a minimum of two guests which is shown at checkout.
Key Points About This Tour
- “The Boat Band”, performs Jazz Standards and covers throughout the cruise (Usually features a lead sax, keyboard, and drums)
- Jazz cruises will feature the band playing on the outside deck most nights. Cruises that feature the trio inside the main salon will adhere to the NY State distancing guidelines for music performances.
- See all major lower Manhattan sites: One World Trade Center, Financial District, Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island.
- One complimentary beer, wine, Champagne, or soft drink is offered. Additional beverages are available for purchase.
- Capacity limitations will follow the New York State guidelines. Facial masks required when not eating or drinking, large private assigned tables divided by clear partitions, and air handlers equipped with MERV 13 HEPA filters.
Save On NYC Jazz Cruise with ABCVIP!
When you book with us, you’re family! Here are some house rules:
- Due to the preparation and coordination that goes into ensuring an exceptional experience, all sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- Classic Harbor Line complies in accordance with all current CDC guidelines and all must be vaccinated!
- Failure to arrive on time may result in a non-refundable cancelation at the discretion of Classic Harbor Line.
- All ages are allowed but a valid 21+ ID is required if you intend to drink alcohol. If you are not drinking or underage, you can enjoy a soft drink!
Details to note for this experience:
The cruise runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability), receive credit for a future event, or receive a refund.
This experience is good for one person and reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis – if the date and/or time you are looking for is not available or you need special accommodations, please email us or call/text us at 917.727.3639.
This is NOT your ticket! Please be on the lookout for a separate email with the exact meeting location and ticket to board.