Comedy Show at Asylum NYC
STARTING AT $30
Sketch comedy at its best!
This live show can be anything from up-and-coming comedic to famous actors, and everything in between. Every show is a new theme and while we never know who you will see on stage, we do know you will be wildly entertained and laugh like crazy!
The ABCVIP Touch
The Fine Print
- If you do not see the date or time you want, please contact us as there are sporadic shows during the week!
- The price is per person and if you or someone in your party is not drinking or underage, we can offer a soft drink or water as a substitute.
When you book with us, you’re family! Here are some house rules:
- Due to the preparation and coordination that goes into ensuring an exceptional experience, all sales are final, with no refunds or exchanges.
- Asylum NYC complies in accordance with all current CDC guidelines!
- Failure to arrive on time may result in a non-refundable cancelation at the discretion of Asylum NYC.
- A valid 21+ ID is required as this experience includes alcohol. If you are not drinking, please let us know and we will be able to accommodate you with something of equal value.
Details to note for this experience:
Showtimes range slightly in time on certain weeks so we will contact you immediately if you book for the 7:30 pm and the show is at 7 pm.
The price includes gratuity for the staff so once you checkout on our website, just arrive and enjoy as your entire experience is 100% paid for! Of course, additional items can be purchased through Aslyum NYC on a separate check.
This experience is good for one person and reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis – if the date and/or time you are looking for is not available or you need special accommodations, please email us or call/text us at 917.727.3639.
Thank you for booking the Comedy Show at Asylum NYC! Asylum NYC is located on 26th street between 8th and 9th Avenue.
When you arrive, please walk up to the doorman and tell them you are with ABCVIP and the amazing staff at Asylum NYC will show you to your seat(s) and give you your welcome drink!
Please feel free to bring a mask and if at any point you or someone in your party is feeling uncomfortable, please let the the staff know! Everyone has different levels of comfort and we are very sensitive to that. ♥